On Your Side
A legal dispute can be stressful, emotional, and overwhelming. Knowing your rights and obligations can give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on a plan, solution, and possible resolutions. Many of my clients come to me when facing crisis. We offer the following:
- Personalized Service
- Reasonable Rates
- Advise you of your Options
- Advocate to Protect Your Rights
- Advocate for the Best Interests of your Children
- Attempt to reach a Resolution via Discussions, Mediation, and/or Settlement
- Advocate for you at Trial if an Agreement cannot be reached
North to Alaska: What's different about divorce in our 49th state?
Kara Nyquist was featured on Episode 15 of the 50 Shades of Divorce podcast with Susan Sexton. Listen as she discusses child custody laws in Alaska.